Pages



Friday 24 January 2014

This or That T.A.G

Hello, i have done a T.A.G today to allow you to know a bit more about me, these questions have been changed although i think these will allow you to know me better.
MAKEUP:
Blush or bronzer? Bronzer
Lip balm or lipstick? Lip balm especially one that is tinted
Eye liner or mascara? Mascara because if you get it close to the roots of your lashes I can look like eyeliner as well
Foundation or concealer? My concealer (check out my everyday makeup for why I do this)
Neutral or colour eye shadow? Neutral colours
Pressed or loose eye shadows? Pressed as they are easiest to apply because you don’t get fall out
Brushes or sponges? Brushes for sure unless it’s the beauty blender

NAILS:
Barry M or Essie? I went through a Barry M stage but I think now it would be Essie
China Glaze or OPI? OPI although I have never tried china glaze
Long or short? Long, although my nails are so weak they break all the time
Acrylic or natural? Natural
Brights or darks? Both, when I am in a rush I will use dark as I only need to apply one coat, and bright’s because it gives you more of a tan
Plain or glitter? I like to have my ring fingers- the one next to your little finger- glittery and the rest plain

BODY:
Perfume or body spray? Body spray
Lotion or body butter? Lotion and I really like the Vaseline spray and go
Body wash or soap? Body wash, I don’t like the thought of the bar of soap being used over and over if you understand

FASHION:
Jeans or shorts? Shorts unless the jeans are Topshop super soft skinnies
Leggings or sweatpants? Leggings
Long sleeve of short? Short
Dresses or skirts? Dresses because I then don’t have to pick out a top when I’m in a rush
Stripes or spots? Spots
Flip flops or sandals? Neither I don’t like my feet showing
Scarves or hats? Scarves I’m not a hat person
Studs or dangly earrings? Studs
Necklaces or bracelets? Bracelets, I wear 9 all day every day, 1 of which I haven’t taken off for 3 years.
Heels or flats? Flats, although I like how I become tall in heels as I am only 5ft 3in
Plain or fluffy socks? Fluffy, although I wear tights a lot because I have school
Jacket or hoodie? Hoodies including zip up ones
Gloves or mittens? Mittens that turn into fingerless gloves because then I can use my phone

HAIR:
Curly or straight? Wavy (I know it’s not an option)
Bun or ponytail? High ponytail
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins
Hair spray or detangler? Hairspray although I use leave in conditioner to detangle my hair
Hair mouuse or salt spray? Salt spray
Long or short? Long
Light or dark? I like dark but I currently have blonde Ombre so from blonde to a white colour
Side sweep bangs or full bangs? I don’t have either although I think full fringes look so nice on other people
Up or down? Down all the way it’s so much easier

RANDOM:
Rain or shine? Rain unless it is hot enough to get a tan
Summer or winter? Winter I love I love the Christmas build up although I like the summer break
Fall or spring? Fall
Cold or hot? Cold I get really anxious if I am hot I don’t know why
Bright or dark sky? Bright
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, unless it is a chocolate cake !!!

Thanks for reading, and i am looking forward to reading your comments, if you have any blog requests please leave them below, x


1 comment:

  1. This is a great post, I enjoyed getting to know you a bit better x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

Designed By Boutique-Website-Design